Fantasy and Ideas of TerishD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dilemma of Dreams

Go down

Dilemma of Dreams Empty Dilemma of Dreams

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Dilemma of Dreams Vsmall11
There is always a next step, but Vetacha is not seeking it.  While being disturbed by what she considers an odd vision, she continues to enjoy her life in the convent.  It thus disturbs her when her contented life is disrupted by a person from that vision.

From being taken from her peaceful life, Vetacha finds her situation to offer much grander options than she realized was possible.  While learning of her past, she comes to a much more complete understanding of her present existence.  She then finds herself put in a situation to help others, and realizes that her special past does indeed enable her to see answers that others cannot.

Note that this is a Christian tale from a much different perspective than almost any other book in the genre.  It focuses on the diversity of those who gained salvation and the wide range of possibilities for the life to come.  Not a book of sermons, but one of those with eternal life having to face the unlimited possibilities their salvation has gained for them.

~^~^~     ^~^~^     ~^~^~
I really get disappointed in what Christian zealots expect from the life to come.  It is not unusual for me to get on my knees and pray to God for him NOT to send me to where those people are going.  I mean, Hell is not where I want to go, but the vision of Heaven that many religious people have is really a dull, boring place.  Yes, I know that is where God is, but it really pains me to think of him as dull and boring as well.

The Vetacha stories started as a regular fantasy tale.  Really nothing special about it.  Somewhere in the writing I however considered reworking it to make it a Christian story.  I first considered the idea of silly, but as I went it actually made more and more sense.  I finally went back and redid it toward a Christian tale.  I ended up so pleased with what I did, that I wrote more.

"Dilemma of Dreams" is a Christian tale.  There are some things non-Biblical, but a LOT less than most religious people would accept.  In fact, the things that would bother Christians about my stories probably are not the non-Biblical stuff, but just the things that they preach against (and condemn people to Hell for) even though such activity really does not keep you from Heaven.  Eternal life with God is obtained by ACCEPTING JESUS AS THE RISEN PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF GOD AND ALLOWING HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR.  Period.  Drinking alcohol, having sex, reading fantasy, gambling, and many other things have NOTHING to do with salvation.  They might be troublesome at various levels that make living the Christian life difficult, but do not keep you from Heaven.

"Dilemma of Dreams" is out there.  You can buy it on Kindle and Nook.  Remember the name of the author is Roby Ward.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://terishd.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dilemma of Dreams Empty Coffee mugs

Post by Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Yes, I am having coffee mugs made with the art for this book. The art is also being worked for the hard backed version of the book, but I wanted other things to sell at conventions. The picture of Vetacha will be looking at the drinker (assuming a right handed person drinking) while away the picture is washed out with the title and my name (Roby Ward) highlighted. I hope the company can do a good job.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dilemma of Dreams Empty Hard cover

Post by Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:26 pm

There is now a hard back version of this book. You can examine and purchase it here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dilemma of Dreams Empty Softcover for Criminals

Post by Admin Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:19 pm

This book has been released through Lulu in softcover. This was primarily done for those in jail. However, bought a few more to see how they do at conventions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dilemma of Dreams Empty Re: Dilemma of Dreams

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum